Dr. Dinesh Bhurani- MD

Dr. Dinesh Bhurani- MD

English, Hindi

Experience 28 Yrs

• Doctor available for
  • INR 1400
    INR 700
    INR 700
  • Affiliated with :
Book Now
Scroll

Overview

Dr. Dinesh Bhurani is a Senior Consultant Hemato-Oncologist in New Delhi. He has been working as Chief of Hemat-Oncology Services from 2007 at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi. He is also Chief of Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at the same institution. He has performed over 250 stem cell transplants thus far in his medical career. Dr. Bhurani completed his DM (Hematology) from CMC Vellore and also obtained the title of Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australia (FRCPA). He has worked as a Consultant at CMC Vellore from April 2001 to February 2002, and Associate Consultant, Chairman, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, from August 2005 to April 2006. He studied and trained for over three years in Australia between Feb 2002 and July 2005, serving for about a year each at The Royal Melbourne Hospital and the Austin Hospital in Melbourne, and for about 18 months with the West Sydney area health service. Dr. Bhurani is an active member of the Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. He has been involved as Principal Investigator for various clinical trials relating to lymphoma, Myeloma and CLL, and has been Co-Investigator for many other Medical Oncology trials since 2007. Dr. Bhurani has supervised DNB students, and also been co-supervisor for PhD and MSc students

Specialties

• Hematology

Condition Treated

• Disorders of Lymphocytic Function
  • Plasma Cell Disorders

Procedures Performed

• Bone Marrow Transplant
  • Blood Transfusion
  • Lymphatic drainage
  • Chelation Therapy
  • Thalassaemia
  • Stem Cell Transplantation
  • Biochemistry
  • Haemophilia

Education and Training

• RESIDENCY
    DM - Clinical Haematology - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU), 2001, Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA) - Royal College Of Pathologists Of Australasia, 2004
  • MEDICAL SCHOOL
    MBBS - JIWAJI University Gwalior, 1993

Clinic Visit Time

Overview

28 years

Conditioned Treated

• Disorders of Lymphocytic Function
  • Plasma Cell Disorders

Procedures Performed

• Bone Marrow Transplant
  • Blood Transfusion
  • Lymphatic drainage
  • Chelation Therapy
  • Thalassaemia
  • Stem Cell Transplantation
  • Biochemistry
  • Haemophilia

Specialties

• Hematology

Education and Training

• RESIDENCY
  • MEDICAL SCHOOL
    MBBS - JIWAJI University Gwalior, 1993

PHYSICIAN RATING

0
Based on 0 reviews
Explains conditions and treatments
Takes time to answer my questions
Provides follow-up as needed

CLINIC RATING

0
Based on 0 reviews
Office cleanliness
Courteous staff
Scheduling flexibility

Location

Dr. Bhurani's Clinic,7th floor, Kings mall, Rohini West Metro station,Back Side of HP Petro Pump, Opposite Metro Pillar Number 430. Rohini, Delhi,Close To Metro Piller 417 Delhi, Delhi-110048, Delhi, India

Clinic Visit Time

Please rotate your device

We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience

022 4939 2222